Hagar has been a leading lawyer in our M&A and Finance department since 2018. She focuses on Merger and Acquisitions transactions, setting up joint ventures, spin-offs, divestments, and cross-border transactions. She has advised major locals and multinationals on various corporate, commercial, and civil matters including offshore set-ups and restructuring projects.
In addition to her M&A expertise, she has outstanding experience in renewable and sustainable energy projects including drafting and negotiating power purchase agreements (PPAs) and financing related agreements. Hagar has been advising clients in various industries including oil & gas, telecom, fashion, renewable energy, F&B, health care and general trade. She drafts agreements, term sheets, legal opinions/reports, conducts due diligence, review, and draft transaction documents.
- (2017) Master of Laws, Université Paris 1-Pantheon Sorbonne, Law School (with Honors)
- (2016) Bachelor of Laws, Université Paris 1-Pantheon Sorbonne, Law School (Top of Class)
- (2016) Bachelor of Laws, Cairo University – Law School French Section (Top of Class)
Memberships and Awards
- (2021 – Present) Board Member Bidayat Egypt
- (2017) Egyptian Bar Association
- (2016) Bourse Excellence Eiffel