Practice Focus: Litigation / Intellectual Property
Abdallah joined Alliance Law Firm in 2015 and has worked on a wide variety of legal fields involving Intellectual Property Rights disputes, commercial and civil disputes, as well as arbitration. He represented various companies and individuals in diverse intellectual property arbitration and litigation matters, and he has experience in drafting all legal documents such as civil and criminal statements before the Appeal and Cassation Courts.
After graduating from the Faculty of Law, Abdallah obtained his master’s degree in commercial law, and then went on and obtained his Ph.D. in the legal protection of architectural designs from Cairo University with a cumulative grade of Excellent with honors. He has also lectured in many universities across Egypt.
Moreover, Abdallah represented countless national and international companies in various arbitral disputes in addition to litigation.
- 2020 – PH. D, Intellectual Property Rights, Faculty of Law, Cairo University.
- 2013 – LL.M, Commercial Law, Faculty of Law, Cairo University.
- 2010 – LL. B, Faculty of Law, Cairo University.
Qualifications and Memberships
- 2010 – Member of the Egyptian Bar Association
- 2021 – Member of the Intellectual Property committee at the Supreme Council of Culture, Ministry of Culture.
Publications and Articles
- (Book) 2021 – Published “The Legal Protection of Architectural Designs (a comparative study)”.
- (Book) 2022 – Published “The Right of Learning and Education – Exceptions to Copyright as one of the Enhancing Mechanisms”.
- (Article) 2021 – The role of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) in offering digital solutions to protect innovations and mental creations (WIPO Proof).