Ahmed joined Alliance Law Firm in 2023. He has interned at various top-tier law firms in Egypt, gaining experience in Commercial and Corporate, Intellectual Property, Banking, Arbitration and Capital Markets. He has adequate experience in drafting and reviewing contracts and memos. He also has worked in the Sorbonne University’s Legal Clinic in Egypt as a consultant and as a supervisor on multiple legal consultations and researches pertaining to Corporate, Commercial, Administrative, Competition, Civil and Banking law.
- University of Paris 1 – Panthéon Sorbonne (IDAI) – Master 2 in International Arbitration, 2023.
- University of Paris 1 – Panthéon Sorbonne (IDAI) – Master 1 in International and European Business Law, 2022.
- Cairo University – bachelor’s degree in law, 2022.
- University of Paris 1 – Panthéon Sorbonne (IDAI) – bachelor’s degree in law, 2021.
- (2023): Egyptian Bar Association.