Rady joined our firm in 2018 at our M&A and Finance department. He focuses on an array of corporate law matters and provides a broad range of advice with regards to the local and cross-border sale & purchase of assets and shares, as well as companies restructuring from the initial phase until the transaction finalization.
He accumulated vast experience through supporting and advising businesses through deal structuring, mergers, and acquisition due diligence, negotiating, and drafting sale/purchase agreements, along with the ancillary documentation thereto transaction execution.
Rady has worked on a diverse range of projects spanning a multitude of different industries, gaining exposure to the intricacies of each industry, and developing understanding on providing a tailored service to each client respectively. He has advised on tax-efficient structures and tax matters, and on general corporate governance and commercial, regulatory compliance, offshore set-ups, and investment matters.
- University of Nicosia (UNIC) – Introduction to Digital Currencies, 2021.
- Cairo University – bachelor’s degree in law, 2019.
- University of Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne (IDAI) – Master 1 in Business Law, 2018.
- University of Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne (IDAI) – bachelor’s degree in law, 2017.
- Admitted to the Egyptian Bar Association.