Alliance Law Firm has a strong reputation in the field of capital markets, from advising and representing major multinational and local investors on IPOs, secondary market transactions, capital restructuring, to establishing and licensing investment funds.
Alliance provides clients representation in relation to Financial Regulatory Authority (“FRA”) investigations, insider trading settlements, market abuse, and other infractions related to Capital Market Law.
Our team of experienced lawyers advises clients on complex issues related to securitization, factoring, handling block trading transactions, Global Depositary Receipts (“GDRs”), and assisting companies in exiting the capital markets law umbrella.
Additionally, we provide comprehensive legal assistance to companies engaged in financial leasing, consumer financing, microfinance, securities brokerage, custodianship, and other activities governed by the Capital Market Law.
We have extensive experience in Mandatory Tender Offers (“MTOs”), including helping clients file for exemption from MTOs. Our team also specializes in corporate governance under the rules of the FRA, including the assessment of appointing regulated officers and disclosures. We also have the expertise to assist FinTech companies, insurance companies, and Third-Party Administrators (“TPAs”) in their governance and all other legal needs.
- Advising Titan International on submitting a mandatory tendering offer for acquiring 11 % of Alexandria Portland Cement Company with a value of EGP 300 Million.
- Establishing the first investment charity fund in Egypt under the name of “Egyptian Sports Fund” to support Olympic sport contestants with a value of EGP 250 Million.
- Advising a multinational company on restructuring the ownership of its assets for a value of EGP 450 Million.
- Advising various investors on structuring on/offshore investment funds.
- Horizontal spin – off to 2 listed companies for a multinational company in the field of construction.
- Secured financial settlement for various major capital market violations for international and local investors.
- Advising Multinationals and major local investors on setting up & licensing financial non-banking companies regulated by the Financial Regulatory Authority.
- Advising ICON Egypt on submitting a mandatory tendering offer for acquiring 70% of Acrow’s capital through a hybrid offer for a value of EGP 700 Million.
- Advising several minority shareholders on the acquisition of CI Capital for a value of EGP 200 Million.